Job description and key responsibilities
The IT infrastructure expert reports to the Group IT Cloud Operations & Infrastructure manager within the corporate Information Technology Center (ITEC). He works on the IT infrastructures which composed the IT Backbone. These infrastructures are mainly around Windows servers and Active Directory and several components like DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Certificates…
As mentioned previously, Edenred is moving also on Public Cloud, with MS Azure for which a Synchronization is done with Azure Active Directory and Federation Services are used for authenticating and authorizing access on SaaS Applications.
As Active Directory Expert, you will:
- Manage all daily IT operations activities including monitoring, preventive maintenance, backup/restore, service availability, reporting, problem resolution & change management on IT infrastructures.
- Manage technologies on a day-to-day basis:
- Clarity to counterparts, performance analysis, footprint development...
- Review and analyses specified problems and issues to identify best technical/professional solutions.
- Make technical/professional recommendations which have a perceptible impact on business performance.
- Qualify technologies, design and build new solutions for improving existing ones and support new applications and the digital workplace requirements around PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
- Work with L1 support teams, Digital workplace teams and application teams to:
- Resolve and treat IT events, resolution & root cause analysis activities
- Participate to the Change Advisory Board (CAB) if needed
- Manage the link with IT Design and other teams
- Support Level 1 teams
- Participate & ensure compliance with an IT service management framework, operational policies & procedures.
- Oversee and improve the security, quality & performance of services delivered on the IT backbone, and services delivered to our internal business clients.
- Define & implement appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to provide a clear & precise view of production services. Propose & drive service improvement plans & actions.
- Coordinate prompt communication & ensure the operational relationship with internal clients / local country IT teams in the event of service outages.
- Work closely with other teams with the ITEC organization in Europe, APAC & Americas zones to guarantee the global coherency, quality & performance of the IT Backbone.
- Develop, implement & apply IT operating policies, processes & procedures to ensure secure and effective delivery of services. Participate in operational acceptance & readiness testing for the handover of new services and changes from delivery teams to Operations to achieve the meet operational SLAs.
Required Skills & Profile
- Excellent technical skills on Windows Servers, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory.
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Solid oral and written communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to manage/be part of highly intercultural teams.
- Strong service orientation minded with leadership, solid oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to guide and influence acceptance of new expertise domain.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment.
- Fluent English speaker.
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certifications and trainings
- Fluent IT staff language speaker
- Knowledge of IT group organization, processes and stakeholders.
- Work experience: +5 years
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field