Position SCOPE & Key Responsibilities
The Data Science team is part of the data department and its in charge of building and maintaining use cases and data powered solutions with impactful value creation. It is also responsible of disseminating the data science culture of Edenred.
· Attend meetings with stakeholders to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
· Extract, preprocess, clean and structure data for modeling and adhoc analysis
· Apply analytical techniques such as statistics, econometrics and machine learning to understand the meaningful patterns in the data
· Orchestrate and deploy the models and data solutions to our cloud environment
· Collaborates and works closely with cross functional business partners, internal analytics team members to identify gaps and business problems
· Coordinate junior/intermediate data scientists
· Support the Data Delivery Managers and Business owners to implement automatized performance dashboards to follow up ROI of the use cases
· Formalize business recommendations and report results to business owners
· Supervise models implementations and performance
· Set up best practices on data science in the data team and across the organization
Required skills & profile
· 5+ years of experience in data science, mathematical modeling
· Simplicity and customer obsessed, you prefer simple solutions and are obsessed about business impact
· Strong analytical and programming skills with at least an intermediate level of Python
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering or other related field
· Good to have: experience in Spark or other big data framework; experience in Azure or other cloud provider
· Master data visualization techniques (Power BI it’s a plus)
· Capacity to vulgarize to business team data science techniques
· Team player
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
» Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
» Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
» Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
» You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
» You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
» You will be working with the newest technologies to build new platforms
» We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!