· Design, develop and deliver/implement data solutions to include: data architecture, application architecture, technical support, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, data solution debugging and testing.
· Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of engineers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project.
· Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
· Support and maintain data and database systems performance to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
· Collaborate with our end users to understand business, user, and technical requirements to develop application database solutions that meet customer needs.
· Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure consistent data design and implementation.
· Create automation for repeatable database tasks and processes.
· Debug and troubleshoot data errors.
· Recommend emerging database technologies.
· Database performance analysis and tuning.
· Maintain data security and data access controls.
· Identify, communicate, and implement database standards and best practices.
· Implement, support, and improve backup/restore processes.
· Participate in agile ceremonies and processes and complete assigned user stories.
· Manage database engine provider contracts, billing and recharging models.
Profile & Experience
· 5+ years experience in database architecture, design, implementation, and support.
· 3+ years experience as an Oracle DBA in a production environment.
· 2+ years experience in one or more scripting languages required to automate processes as needed.
· 3+ years experience with databases used in high-volume, On Premise and Cloud-based, web solutions.
· 3+ years experience with Windows/Linux OS.
· Experience with SQL Server would be a plus.
· Ability to influence in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Thought Leader in data services architecture or design.
Vibe with us!
Joining us means:
· Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
· Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
· Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity
· You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
· You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
· You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
· We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
· We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here!