Job description and key responsibilities
· Design and Improvement of existing and new CI / CD processes. Defining of standards and ensure that the processes are applied
· Design monitoring solutions for a Cloud based application environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes). Including service availability and platform availability as well.
· Design of Azure Cloud environment improve our technical stack.
· Work close with our infrastructure team that is providing the network stack and the overall cloud environment to us.
Required Skills & Profile
· University degree in Computer Science or comparable and several years of experience working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
· Strong knowledge of container technologies as Docker, Kubernetes and NGINX.
· Demonstrated experience in Cloud technologies Azure / AWS.
· Experience with DevOps practices, CI / CD process and the tools used for Continuous Integration such as Git, Bitbucket, Hudson/Jenkins, Maven/ Ant
· Ideally experience in a Java development environment and Knowledge of, JUnit, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST.
· Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
· A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
· Willingness to discover new and complex topics
· Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform