YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
Edenred has an organization managing all IT systems worldwide (Global Technology). Within Global Technology, the Infrastructure and IT operations team manages all infrastructure services (workplace, service desk, hosting, clouds, network and telecom, security, unified communications, O365, directories, ….).
We manage the complete lifecycle of infrastructure including production, incident, change, projects, transformation and strategy and deliver state of the art services to Edenred end users.
The Global Head of Network is responsible to deliver best in class worldwide network and Telecom services for all Edenred business lines (Benefits, Fleet & Mobility, Payment) in all geographical zones (EMEA, APAC and Americas) in 44 countries covering 10 000 users.
Main services in scope: LAN, WIFI, WAN backbone (underlay + overlay), public and private Cloud connections, Load Balancers, Internet Access, Proxy, Firewalls, Web Applications Firewalls, Remote Access for Edenred end users and external partners, IP Plan, DHCP, Telephony.
The main responsibilities of the Global head of Network and Telecom are to:
· Deliver worldwide best in class services to all Business Units in line with global strategy, Business Units priorities, budget and security.
· Run Network and Telecom operations services worldwide. Manage full life cycle: incident, request, change, problem and implement support follow the sun model.
· Lead the Network and Telecom Team (~15 FTE worldwide, +900 security and network devices).
· Manage providers and outsourced services
· Define and manage all network and telecom processes
· Maintain updated technical and process documentation
· Follow technical trends and market watch
· Define 3 years plan Network and Telecom strategy and implementation roadmap.
· Manage Network and Telecom project portfolio
· Deliver and implement Network and Telecom projects according to the roadmap
· Manage Telecom and Network Infrastructure budget and contracts
· Define costing/pricing and billing of all network services worldwide
· Publish network and telecom services offers in global service catalog.
· Develop and publish regular dashboards and KPI’s to all stakeholders (Business Units, IS corporate functions, Management). Monthly dashboards will include service availability, project status budget follow up and process/quality measures.
· Develop a risk culture approach (operational, financial, security), propose mitigation plan to reduce risk (legacy management in particular) and follow SAIL program execution.
· Cooperate closely with all other Infrastructure teams (Workplace/Cloud/IS Transversal Services Center of Excellence, zones infrastructure managers, PMO Office) and Global Technology teams (Architecture, Front/Middle/Back Office applications, Security, PMO and Finance).
· Understand Business Units/Business Lines strategies, priorities, challenges
· Work closely together with relevant Business Unit/Business Line leaders and their IT leaders
· Continuously propose service improvement and new digital functionalities
The position will be reporting hardline to the Global head of Infrastructure and IT Operations within Global Technology.
Travels to be expected.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
· 10 years of professional experience in Infrastructure including operational roles in international and multicultural environments, including minimum 5 years in Network and Telecom.
· Transversal and vertical Team management
· Good technical skills in Network and Telecom, security and market solutions (Cisco, Forcepoint, Checkpoint, BT, VPN, Certificate, SD-WAN, Azure, AWS…)
· Financial and project management skills
· Great intellectual agility and ability to deal with multiple topics in parallel
· Rigor in organization, formalization and planning
· Negotiation skills
· Strong appetite in service delivery and End User eXperience
· Solution oriented
· End user communication
· Excellent interpersonal relationship ability
· Enthusiasm and dynamism
· Humor and patience
· Appetites for digital and technology
· Fluent in English (other languages appreciated: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, …)
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
- Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.