Job description and key responsibilities
As an IT Business Analyst, your role will be:
- Develop worldwide APIs in-line with the company’s goals and objectives
- Learn and understand the Edenred Group business, context, products and software systems
- Organize workshops, interviews and focus groups with stakeholders to properly elicit business requirements
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts, Developers and Testers.
- Communicate and adapt the communication to each stakeholder category.
- Plan and estimate the business analyst activity; Perform the business analysis on multiple endeavors in parallel, identify the interdependencies and act accordingly
- Design and propose solutions to answer the business opportunities and challenges based on the performed analysis
- Contribute to feasibility analysis of the business requirements in order to establish scalable and flexible solutions, integrated in the existing architecture
- Maintain a broad knowledge of business processes and serve as an in-house consultant regarding functional area in order to solve complex business needs
- Follow the technical implementation of the solution to ensure that it responds to the business opportunity/challenge
- Keep the requirements updated to reflect the evolution of both opportunity/challenge and solution.
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering or economics
· Minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience
· Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
Nice to have:
· Project management skills and expertise
· Business analysis certification (IIBA, IREB or similar), formal training on business analysis (courses, study groups, conferences).
· Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects
· BPMN, UML, Azure DevOps
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
· Adaptable to change in rapidly evolving environment
· Ability to work across departmental boundaries to resolve issues
Autonomous, committed and team player
Vibe with us!
· You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
· Exposure to various global cultures and teams
· You will be working with the newest technologies
· We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
· We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.