As a Cloud FinOps you will:
· Build, supervise and improve real-time cloud cost and consumption trackers/dashboards and forecasts for executive committee briefings, corporate finance workflows and engineering transparency.
· Drive cost optimization efforts by collaborating with Finance and Global Cloud teams across the enterprise, recommending and purchasing reserved instances & savings plans across Azure, AWS, Virtual Private Cloud providers.
· Partner with our Global Cloud Team to ensure appropriate tagging and alerts strategies are deployed and maintained at scale to manage costs.
· Work with internal teams to accurately cost out implementations.
· Develop and maintain KPIs, scorecards and standard methodologies documentation.
What you'll need:
· 7+ years of professional experience with either information technology operations, controllership, business management, financial operations.
· 2+ years of experience with Cloud provider technology services is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience with cost optimization.
· Experience in building out a FinOps subject area within a large enterprise.
· Proficient cost management knowledge including but not limited to chargeback modeling, cost savings and avoidance tracking, trending and variance analysis and forecasting.
· Practical knowledge of native cloud provider cost management capabilities and pricing models.
· Experience with third-party cloud aggregator software with direct experience in anomaly detection, capacity planning and rightsizing, tagging and storage lifecycle policies, and automation.
· Analytical skills to collect, coordinate and present sophisticated data to a variety of audiences.
· Experience in developing KPI's and scorecards based on internal and industry benchmarks.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
· IaaS foundation knowledge is required (Azure, AWS).
· Able to deliver and articulate good or not-o-good news.
· FinOps Foundation Certification would be a plus.
Who you are:
· You know how to influence decision-making - at all levels and across contexts - within an organization.
· You enjoy getting into the details, and you persevere where others do not.
· You keep up to date with the latest cloud trends and updates.
· You are curious about every detail and strive to be a domain specialist in your data sources.
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
- Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.