Position SCOPE & Key Responsibilities
Reporting to UTA’s ISO, the Security Analyst would be responsible for cybersecurity operations, dealing with incidents within the IT-systems of UTA. As a key member of the CyberSec-team at UTA, the Security Analyst will implement and operate security solutions to protect the systems and assets of UTA from cyber attacks. The Security Analyst will also communicate a lot with other departments and business units within the organization tracking and remediating issues.
- manage CyberSecurity-incidents including the analysis, the tracking of the remediation and the documentation of those incidents.
- manage IT security-related tasks like update- and patch-management in close cooperation with IT operations.
- control and audit solutions in place and provide status-reports about the operational status of systems like malware scanners, patch deployment and systems inventories.
- perform security tests like vulnerability scans or penetration tests either himself or in cooperation with service providers or internal resources.
- perform regular reviews on systems, user databases and configurations.
- support with the design, implementation and deployment of security solutions within the organization
- test and evaluate new technologies regarding CyberSecurity
- support the ISO during audits, providing documentation, reports and details for security related systems
- be able to develop her-/himself continuously.
Required skills & profile
- At least 3 years of experience in IT/CyberSecurity.
- Bachelor in computer science or related field.
- Hands on experience in IT operations and/or software development in large environments.
- CISSP, CEH or comparable certification is beneficial.
Vibe with us!
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!