JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are a microservice developer, eager to work on solutions in the fuel and fleet industry.
- As a microservice developer, you will join a selected team of highly skilled developers and engineers creating cutting-edge products in the payment transaction processing space.
- The products you will be working are dedicated to support our core business and grow as well to provide accessibility and an ease of use for our customer.
- Your position includes designing and improving existing systems and microservices and creating new software solutions, based on a scalable micro services architecture.
- This includes creating microservices as well as designing rest apis and integration solutions to other internal systems or partner systems based on the market leading integration solution Mulesoft including specification of the api contract.
- You'll be working as part of a highly engaged team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment using latest technologies with the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- Development of new state-of-the-art Java micro services and API-based applications to build the future UTA core transactional platform
- Design solutions in Cloud environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Design of rest APIs and contracts on Mulesoft platform.
- Integration with Salesforce and other core business applications.
- Creation of technical concepts, design and proof-of-concept of new services
- Work closely with Architecture team, Infrastructure team and Business Intelligence team
- Produce project-related documentation, performance tests, functional tests
- This position reports to the Technical Lead.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- 1+ years of experience working in software engineering
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Knowledge of Java, JUnit, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST and ideally RabbitMQ or Mulesoft
- Strong knowledge with Git, Maven and ideally with JIRA, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools for Continuous Integration/Deployment such as GitLab CI/CD or Hudson/Jenkins
- Demonstrated knowledge in documents formats JSON and XML including XSD, DTD, XSLT
- Knowledge of API description languages (YAML, RAML..)
- Ideally first experience with Mulesoft or other ESB solutions.
- Fluent English level
- A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Willingness to discover new and complex topics
- Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform