Job description and key responsibilities
The candidate will be part part of a global network team located in Europe / Brazil / Mexico and Singapore responsible for managing the operations on +900 security and network devices.
Internally: Infrastructure Team, IT Application Owners & Support Teams, Global Operation Centers Department Managers. Application Managers, ITEC Managers, IT BUs Managers
Externally: IT Providers (Cloud Infrastructure, Managed Services,), 3rd party support teams and software supplier
Monitoring and administering security and network infrastructure devices as part of a central Team for all Edenred working with local Business Units, private and public cloud datacenter (Amazon, Azure, PAAS and IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers.
Mainly Responsible for:
– Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date
– Manages the administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls throughout the organization
– Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
– Contribute to the definition and monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices with the help of monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
– deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA,
– deliver on the response time established,
– Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
– Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability.
– Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities.
– Help set up the plan of process improvement.
– Bring assistance to the operational Teams.
– Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Required Skills & Profile
– Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on architecture, change and incident management
– Cisco certified (nice to have)
– Check Point certified (nice to have)
– Check Point management + 2 year.
– General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year.
– Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP) + 2 year.
– F5 Load balancing & ASM + 2 year (nice to have)
– Riverbed + 2 year.
– Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
– Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
– Fluent in English
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
– ITIL Foundations certification
– Work experience: +5 years
– Spanish speaker
Vibe with us!
· You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
· Exposure to various global cultures and teams
· You will be working with the newest technologies
· We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
· We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.