Job description and key responsibilities
As part of the IT Security Operations Team your activities will include:
· To define the PAM strategy based on the Edenred IT Strategy (Cloud, etc.) and the regulations (GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, etc.)
· To review the authorization model (RACI, Role management, rights, etc.) based on security policies
· To produce policies, procedure and controls to support compliance and ease audits
· To be part of new projects and prioritize the features express by stakeholders and the scopes to be deployed with the PAM solution.
· To guarantee a continuous improvement of privileged access processed by integrating PAM with other IAM components
· To lead and mentor the end users to ensure that they are trained, and the new usages are accepted and retained.
· To manage the PAM solution and the RUN operations
· To Coordinate and plan committee with the different stockholders to inform about new needs/features to be implemented
· To make sure the PAM solution provides the expected level of service
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
· 4+ year of experience in one or all of the following: PAM, IAM projects and run or IT Security.
· Experience creating, implementing, maintaining and monitoring security policies, standards, procedures, programs, plans and processes.
· Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to information security and privacy (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, etc.)
· Structured & organized mindset with practical judgement
· Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
· Ability to explain tech to non-tech / business
· Worker motivation in hierarchical & non-hierarchical organizations, geographically dispersed teams
· Very good English level (all meetings and deliverables must be in English)
It’s nice to have:
· Certification in information security (or related) such as ISO27001 lead implementer.