Description / Context
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 46 countries. Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
· Employee benefits (i.e. Ticket Restaurant®)
· Fleet and mobility solutions
· Complementary solutions for companies and public authorities
In a context of digital transformation, Edenred has started 3 years ago a WW program to remove and enhance all the countries platforms. Architecture is a key channel that is involved worldwide on both IT and business projects. The department is the pipeline to spread both innovation solutions and act on mutualization strategy in any Edenred country. To do so, the Group Architecture department is looking for the head of IS Architecture to support countries and headquarter in their projects.
Job description and key responsibilities
As Regional Architecture Manager, you will be attached to the Global Chief Architect, manage a team of 1-2 architects (direct reports) and collaborate with the Group central Architecture Team. You are a member of the Edenred architecture community.
You will intervene on all the business and technical projects in Central Europe Business Units.
As the senior architect based in Romania business unit, we expect you to spend around 50% of your time on local subjects and the other 50% on regional topics.
You will be in charge of:
· The definition of the technical base of the IS (applications, systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
· The Alignment of target architecture following the 3/5-year plans of the business strategy.
· Follow up of the architecture implementation on the various projects
Your main missions will be:
· Define the target of the architecture at 5 years and review annually the alignment with the business needs:
o Derive from the strategic business vision, the needs in technology and capacity,
o Identify the changes to be implemented,
o Propose to the Steering Committee the trajectory or possible trajectory options by estimating the impact and cost for the existing Information System.
· Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target:
o Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target,
o Maintain a central view of IS Architecture: actual, target, obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost
o Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence, technological and application debts,
o Organize governance of the convergence to the target.
o Ensure synergies between Bus and reuse of group solutions
· Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture:
o Ensure each project's compliance with the target architecture
o If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance).
· Guarantee the application of architectures good practices of information systems
o Interoperability with market standards
· Collaborate within Architect community to Market Watch & Innovation
Regional architect reports directly to the Global Chief Architect (functional) and dotted line to the Regional IT Director (operational).
Required skills & profile
With a university degree or computer engineering school, you have been working for a group IT department or a consulting company for at least 8 years.
Technical knowledge required:
o TOGAF or proven experience as IS Architect certification
o Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies
o Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
o Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
The required managerial skills:
o Demonstrated leadership ability: vision, pragmatism and team leadership
o Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the Business stakeholders
o Listening ability, put yourself in the user's shoes
And you are especially:
o Manager, you have leadership and drive projects.
o Organized, you coordinate actions and have the ability to work in a team.
o Communicating, you have a quality of listening.
o Structured, with a spirit of synthesis and a sense of priorities.
VIBE WITH US!
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.