Job description and key responsibilities
The candidate will participate in the creation of mobile apps which are used every day by millions of people.
Our developers collaborate with UI / UX designers, graphic designers, back and front end developers and product managers to create great and effective applications; and ensure, in a DevOps spirit, that our products meet the expected quality and availability requirements.
The ideal candidate is a curious developer who masters C#, .net, unit testing, has a critical mind and should not be frightened by a little debugging. Be used to Xamarin technology would be an advantage.
Mobile developer reports to Mobile Tech Lead.
Required skills & profile
Candidates will also have to demonstrate:
• C#, .net skills
• 5+ years’ experience on C# / .net mobile development
• Knowledge + experience of GIT
• Xamarin certification and / or experience on Xamarin Native preferred
• Practical knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
• English fluent
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork