Senior .Net Developer (project from scratch)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write scalable code for .NET software applications, have a strong cooperation with the tech lead and architects.
- Review and debug .NET applications.
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Manage, train and provide support for junior developers.
- Delegate development tasks to the junior developers, according to their level of knowledge.
We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well:
- Happy: Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- Helpful: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- Curious: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- More than 5 years of working experience in .NET development (C#). You have a knowledge of App Service / Functions / Service Bus / .NET Core / Azure DevOps / Microservices / Web API. An experience in AZURE and also MuleSoft, Docker/Kubernetes (AKS) will be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in both oral and written English (international team)
- Ability to work to your own initiative and without heavy oversight