Position SCOPE & Key Responsibilities
The Software & Cloud Architect:
- Defines and promotes guidelines & best practices related to software design and architectures
- Defines and promotes DevSecOps practices in collaboration with Cloud, Ops and Security teams
- Creates and promotes reusable building blocks/tools in the area of Azure Cloud or DevOps tool suites
- Provides support/training to local and regional teams in defining the migration path of their workloads
- Provides support/training to local and regional teams in defining target designs of their application (cloud-native / hybrid architectures)
- Promotes reusability of core components/tools in target architectures
- Implements demo and proof-of-concept (PoC) by incorporating latest technologies
Required skills & profile
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skill, and/or ability required.
- +5 years of experience with a proven record of successfully conceptualizing, designing, and delivering end-to-end hardware/software/networking architecture solutions
- Strong development background on .Net Framework platform
- Required experience in designing and implementing distributed architectures, and addressing modern application challenges related to the scalability, availability and security.
- Required experience in Microsoft Azure cloud services and architectures
- Hands-on experience in DevSecOps practices (infra as code, CI/CD, scripting, testing, code inspection…), specific experience in Azure DevOps suite considered a plus
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment; able to work constructively under stress and pressure.
- Language: English mandatory
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
- You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!