The Cloud Security Engineer will work closely with the Global Network and the Global Security teams in order to properly integrate security on the IT Systems and its data, acts as a security advisor and partner for all changes and evolutions related to Cloud IT Infrastructure.
The Cloud Security Engineer will be reporting directly to the Global Cloud Manager.
Position SCOPE & Key Responsibilities
- Close to IT Security and Network Team, he defines and/or contributes to the secure cloud architecture to remove or decrease the exposure to the cyber risks, especially by following the progress on IT Security KPIs.
- He works with the Vulnerability Management Officer, to identify vulnerabilities, the associated remediation actions to perform, propose and lead the actions plan to be implemented by the IT infrastructure and Cloud Team.
- He acts as security referent when IT infrastructure and Global Cloud Team have some questions/concerns related to a cloud security topic.
- He is part of the IT change management process by qualifying the cloud security impact when a change has to be validated by the CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- He is the chairman for the Global Cloud Team of the meetings with Global Security team, he is accountable of the progress of all the topics with the support of all stakeholders.
The Cloud Security Engineer will interface with many profiles (IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, Business leaders) and from many countries/regions (Americas, Europe, APAC).
As part of Global Cloud team and depending on his background, he will also be part of some of the many other topics addressed by it.
Through this position, he will have to work with IT teams in many different BU across the world. It will give him the opportunity to acquire a good understanding of all Edenred’s activities and how they are evolving, giving him many levers to continuity his career within Edenred.
Required skills & profile
- 3+ years of experience in IT security engineering or security architecture
- Strong know-how in general public cloud architecture & operation (Azure & AWS
- Experience with security providers solutions & tools for CAS
- Experience in working with infrastructure components like firewalls, WAF, probe and more
- Experience and knowledge in general networking
- Strong skills in documentation and capability to articulate issues and tasks for non-IT staff
- Strong in communication and organization, be able to prioritize task and re-prioritize constantly
- Fluent spoken and written English
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
- You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
- And we do not stop here!