Job description and key responsibilities
We are seeking a full stack .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working in Agile Methodology (SCRUM / KANBAN). A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Developing Front & back end website applications.
· Developing Rest APIs & Microservice
· Collaborate with the rest of the dev team to design and launch new features.
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
· Strong knowledge of .NET web framework and .Net Core
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Strong knowledge in ASP.NET Web Forms
· Work experience in working with MS SQL Server (DDL and DML using T-SQL, stored procedures)
· Work experience in Micro-Services and API
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiarity with MVC (APS.Net Core MVC as nice to have)
· Familiarity with AJAX / JQuery
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Experience with popular web application frameworks
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Experience or at least understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application in public cloud environment (Azure Cloud, Container approach).
· Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or TFS and release management tools as TeamCity or Octopus
· A structured person, well organized with analytical skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Familiarity with Scrum Agile framework
· Proactivity & team working spirit are really important.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Fluent English language skills.