Job description and key responsibilities
The Product Owner oversees the products lifecycle to fulfil the client’s needs, security & compliance requirements and ultimately the company’s objectives.
The Product Owner report to the team leader, and has the following key responsibilities:
· Managing the backlog, priorities, and feature planning
· Engaging with stakeholders to capture and anticipate needs.
· Defining user stories in conjunction with the team tech lead and the global tech lead
· Maintaining the technical, technological, and functional consistency of products
· Making sure technical requirements are also included in the products roadmap
· Organizing product boards as a way to interact with Local (country), Zone (continent) and Global IT & business teams.
· Ensuring that products respects security, architecture, and compliance requirements with the help of Global dedicated teams.
· Planning & communicating about roadmap, features, releases, and production deployments.
· Representing the products in Global projects, from kick-off to Go Live and Service opening
· Ensuring the activity transfer to run & support teams
· Managing internal projects – projects that solely impact their products
· Writing test plans
· Participating in testing phases
· Ensuring the platform new features are not only functionally fit for purpose, but also secure, reliable, performant as well as straightforward to operate, configure and support.
· Being part of the escalation path in case of support issues related to development arise.
· Responsible for the overall product quality (delivery, run, documentation, …)
Required skills & profile
· Proven track record of Product Ownership in IT.
· Proactive, organised, strong time management and planning skills.
· Problem solving, combining analytical skills as well as thorough attention to detail.
· Experience in international environment
· Good articulated communicator and presenter, able to efficiently convey messages to stakeholders at all level of seniority. Able to translate technical concepts into business terms to get the understanding/buy-in from non-technical stakeholders – and vice versa
· Ability to work in multicultural environments and with a remote team
· Fluent in English. Additional language is a plus (French, Spanish, Portuguese)
· At least 3 years’ experience in a Product Owner role
· Higher Diploma / Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or Business)
Vibe with us!
· Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
· Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
· Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity
· You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
· You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
· You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
· We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
· We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here!